The Swap is open to anyone who needs educational supplies, including teachers, parents, homeschooling families, youth programs, and daycare providers. Visit the Swap to browse what’s available and take what you need. Our inventory is donation-based, so it fluctuates based on what we receive. CLICK HERE to see the types of supplies that are available.
The Swap is closed on Code Red days in Baltimore City and during winter inclement weather; check our Facebook page to see if we’re closed when the weather is questionable.
- We are in a non-air conditioned warehouse, so prepare as appropriate
- To get the most out the The Swap, become a member
- Bring your own bags to fill (you can also purchase reusable bags onsite for $1 each)
- A parking lot is available
HOURS & LOCATION
General hours: Thursdays from 3:00 – 6:00 & Saturdays from 11:00 – 2:00
Members-Only hours: Every third Wednesday of the month from 3:00 – 6:00
1794 Union Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21211
From Falls Road:
- Turn down Union Avenue. At the Woodberry light rail station, cross the light rail tracks onto a drive. The tracks should be to your left and warehouses with murals to your right.
Follow the tracks to the last warehouse, past Creative Labs and Sharebaby.
Park in the far lot. Do not park on the side of the building.
Enter through the grey door next to the loading dock.