- INCLUDES 1 demonstration-sized balance, twenty 10-gram weights, calibration adjuster clips and Activity Guide.
- STORAGE PEGS ON BASE hold the twenty weights when not in use and when stored.
- LONG BEAM MEASURES 25-3/4″ with 1/2″ tall bold, black number 1-10 makes this a great math balance for classroom demonstration. The reverse side of the Math Balance is not numbered. You can write directly onto the raised circles with non-permanent markers. This opens up various possibilities such as writing fractions and decimals on the arms.
- PEGS ON BEAMS hold 4 weights in the front and 4 weights in the back making it useful for multiplication and division.
- MATH BALANCE ACTIVITY GUIDE has 6 pages introducing the Math Balance and how it can be used for greater than/less than, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and algebra.