HOW DOES MEMBERSHIP WORK?
Your first visit is free, no membership required. If you like what you see, you can sign up for a one-year membership. Anyone who uses educational materials can become a member, including teachers, parents, homeschoolers, youth programs, and childcare providers.
WHAT WILL I GET AS A MEMBER?
Members are entitled to visit the Swap on a frequent basis to stuff bags full of whatever supplies they need. Choose from our inventory of school supplies, math manipulatives, science tools, classroom decorations, art supplies, and more.
The average member receives $518 worth of supplies per year.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Sign up online by choosing an option below and pay the membership fee.
- $45 per year
- Single membership holder
- Unlimited visits (item limits apply)
- Notification of special member-only events
WHY IS THERE A MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM?
The Baltimore Teacher Supply Swap is an independently-run 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that depends on individual contributions to stay open. Membership fees will cover costs to keep the organization up and running.
Baltimore Teacher Supply Swap (BTSS) members agree to the following:
- Members may not sell items taken or received from BTSS. All items are to be taken for educational purposes only.
- There may be quantity limits on the number of items guests are permitted to take. Guests must adhere to the limit.
- While at the BTSS location, children are to be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times. Children may not remove or play with items on the shelves.
- All items are sold or distributed “AS-IS”; there are no warranties which extend beyond the description of the item. BTSS disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability for items distributed or sold by BTSS or the fitness of the same for any purpose, and member/buyer agrees that these items are sold as-is.
BTSS reserves the right to terminate the membership of anyone who violates the agreement above.