Who is the Swap for?
The Swap is for anyone who needs educational supplies, including teachers, parents, homeschooling families, youth programs, and daycare providers. The Swap is also for anyone looking to donate school, office and other classroom supplies and materials. We accept educational supplies for all grade levels – early childhood through high school.
How can I get supplies?
- Visit the Swap! Your first visit is on us – feel free to take what you need at no cost. You can choose to become a member if you want to come back for more. Members are entitled to visit the Swap on a frequent basis to stuff bags full of whatever supplies they need.
- Request a Supply Mobile visit for a Baltimore City school or program.
How do I become a member?
Sign up online to receive supplies for a full year.
When is the Swap open?
The Swap is open Thursdays from 3:00 – 6:00 & Saturdays from 11:00 – 2:00
Where can I park?
A parking lot is available in front of the warehouse.
How can I donate supplies?
Choose the donation option that is most convenient for you:
- Deliver them during open hours (Thursdays 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. & Saturdays 11:00a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) – no appointment necessary
- Drop them off any time at our location, in the red donation shed in front of the warehouse
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up (fees may apply)
What types of supplies do you have and accept?
Our supplies fluctuate based on the donations received but generally consist of school supplies, arts and crafts materials, manipulatives, curriculum supplements, classroom decorations, and more!
Is there a way to know what supplies are currently available?
Yes, click here to check our current inventory which is updated weekly.
How can I help?
Donate supplies or volunteer! We’re always looking for volunteers to keep the Swap up and running. You can make your own schedule and help in one of the following 3 ways:
- Assist guests onsite during open hours
- Organize and sort materials onsite
- Pick up donations from donors as needed
What is the refund policy for your online store?
The Baltimore Teacher Supply Swap does not accept returns unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at Melissa@teachersupplyswap.org with details of the product defect. Defective items can be returned to:
Baltimore Teacher Supply Swap
c/o Melissa Badeker
1794 Union Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21211
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund the original purchase price, in addition to shipping fees if applicable.